11 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Anyone can help how to program a analog coming from a level transmitter? I have 8 analog inputs (2 unit of FX3U-4AD) to be read out into the plc program. how can this be possible. I'm new to mitsubishi analog. it is different from my experience(using siemens before).

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!!!

Marky

You need use from/to instruction for writing reading buffer registers from modules. But easy way register on https://eu3a.mitsubishielectric.com and download analog function library FX Series for  GX Works2  (AnalogFX_V100.zip). This library have all you need with helpful chm datasheet. If can't register i may send you it on your e-mail. 

Just now, Clear.Mind said:

You need use from/to instruction for writing reading buffer registers from modules. But easy way register on https://eu3a.mitsubishielectric.com and download analog function library FX Series for  GX Works2  (AnalogFX_V100.zip). This library have all you need with helpful chm datasheet. If can't register i may send you it on your e-mail. 

Hi!

Thanks for the reply! I have already registered but the problem is that there is some error finding the "AnalogFX_V100.zip" file.

Can you kindly send or message the file to me?

Thanks! 

Just now, markyspicer said:

Hi!

Thanks for the reply! I have already registered but the problem is that there is some error finding the "AnalogFX_V100.zip" file.

Can you kindly send or message the file to me?

Thanks! 

Click MyMitsubishi then Program examples in download column. Then in new window search "analogfx_v100".

1 person likes this

ok I will try.

Thanks! 🍻

Hi!

I have the block now, the problem is that I'm not that familiar regarding the block. what am I going to address? how the block works? why there are some constant no. at the left side of the analog block?  If I have 8 analog inputs to be monitored in the plc does it mean I need to analog blocks? can you guide me regarding the addressing of the analog?

Hope you may help me.

Block.PNG

1. Configure inputmode according with ur sensors signal. I usually use H5555 for 4-20ma. This mode provide check wirebrake if output lower then 3 ma.(3000).

2.HeadAddress if you place this 2 modules without any intelligent modules before, so addresses will 0 (1st module) and 1 (2ed module).

3. After that need convert raw data from module. 

something like this:

345.thumb.png.9dfb8de0d0c27cdac4b80217cc

What is the meaning of the tags "iAverSaplesM1CH1......."?

I just leave mine as a default "4". Also the "RawToEng" block, this one is included into the Elements?

On 26.11.2016 at 1:06 PM, markyspicer said:

What is the meaning of the tags "iAverSaplesM1CH1......."?

That's just how many samples you should average over.

On 26.11.2016 at 1:06 PM, markyspicer said:

Also the "RawToEng" block, this one is included into the Elements?

This is just to convert the raw value (RawMin & RawMax) into a different value (in this example the EngMin and EngMax values). Try without this scaling functionality first to make sure it works. Less program equals easier to debug, so start easy then add functionality.

On 11/26/2016 at 4:43 PM, Clear.Mind said:

Hi 

Can I get this AnaloguFX_V100.zip? I cannot find in this Link. Thanks.

Hello Everyone, 

Need help with reading channel data of FX2N-4AD with FX3U Cpu. I have added all the logic and it works also. Problem is the FROM function stop reading/fetching data from FX2N-4AD after some time i.e couple of hours and value just hang. Like 502 or something, untill you reset the whole PLC. What could be the problem.

For the further info,

-I have connected the FX2N-4AD on the right of fX3U-64M.

-There are two extension blocks FX2N-16EX and FX2N-16EYR also added to the right of FX3U-64M

-Order of mounting....FX3U-64M > FX2N-16EX > FX2N-16EYR > FX2N-4AD > FX2N-4AD

I have tried using the 2nd special module connected at the end, but It showed similar problem after few hours of running. THis shows the Special blocks fx2n-4ad are okay. There is something wrong with PLC maybe? Please help