Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Rajan

I/O Module 1769-IQ6XOW4 Series B Revision 1.1

4 posts in this topic

I have one doubt pls tell some tips or guidens,
Iam using this I/O module, but in the RSlogix 5000 my controller is Compactlogix 1769-L32E and i selected the 1769-IQ6XOW4 Series B I/O module. In this I/O module properties there is only revision 2&3. There is no revision 1. In this problem there is any errors or faults are occurs or not...?

I connected this i/o module with rev.2.1 configuration and i connected a push button in the Input pins and I programmed for this Input and i download it, After to change the PROG mode to REM RUN mode and if i pressing the push button in my I/O module the input pin 1 turns Orange light. if i released the push button it turns off. But the controller has faulted.(i.e; Fault occurs- Controller fault) Fault type-03 and Code-23 

cause:At least one required connection was not established before going to Run mode.

Recovery method:Wait for the controller I/O light to turn green before changing to Run mode.

But there is no green light indication in my I/O module 1769-IQ6XOW4 Series B Revision 1.1. 

Is there any IO Module Revision problem or not...

How to rectify this fault.... please tell some suggestion...

Reply as soon as Possible...

Before you put the controller into RUN mode, bring up RSLinx and expand your processor to reveal the whole contents of your rack.  Post a screenshot.  Do any modules have a yellow ? question?

What version of RSLogix5000 or Studio5000 are you using?

yes I have an yellow? mark in my Power supply 1769-PB4 it shows it is unrecognized Device...

My RSlogix5000 version 17.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 1)

Ab.png