Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoVice

FX3GE with GS series HMI

10 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm new to using mitsubishi products. I have a FX3GE-24M and a GS2107-WTBD HMI. I have them both programmed,  but I am having trouble getting them communicating with eachother. I have my laptop, PLC, and HMI all connected on an ethernet switch. and I've set all my IP's within the same range (as required to communicate with PLC and laptop over ethernet). I have no issues at all communicating with my PLC over ethernet. I am however, having issues communication with my HMI over ethernet ( the only way I can transfer data is USB). Not too sure what I'm doing wrong, and a  point in the right direction would be appreciated!

thanks

I have just confirmed i can communicate with the HMI and my laptop with ethernet. the issue im having now is i cant get my PLC and HMI communicating

Thank you very much Lambir! This was absolutely my problem, I was running around in circles trying to figure that one out. Is there any documentation that would have a list of ports and the corresponding modules/cards they are reserved for?

thanks again

I don't know but it should be possible to find it in some documentation. I got the information about PLC - HMI connection from our local Mitsubishi distributor. Btw, will you watch hockey between Canada and Czech Rep. on Saturday (World cup)? :-) What is your tip?

Of course!! I would not miss it! is jaromir jagr playing in the world cup this year?

:-) No, because he is not so young like other players. He is preparing for a new NHL season. I think your team is better and you will win ... :-)