Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
syed pervez

delta dopsoft and delta PLC online simulation errors

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to communicate Delta HMI Dopsoft -W software on PC and corresponding PLC program in Delta PLC ES2 .I don't have Delta HMI at the movement.I have prepare communication cable myself. This cable communicate properly when I simulate the plc Software with delta PLC software WLPsoft. But it dosn't communicate with online simulation with Delta HMI software DOPSoft-W .but whenever Ipressed any button on PC HMI I can see the PLC communication indication LED blinking every time. I have set all the parameters of communication many time but no use.

I am using comm1,9600,even,1 and station 0 or some time station 1. but I get the communication error 7 and 10. evey time and no action.

Every time I compile my program in dopsoft it compile with no errors, and if i go for off line simulation it works fine.

I have put the correct read and write address of my used components, like X0, X1 and Y0 and data memory D400 same in DOPSoft and PLC.

could any body help in this situation.

I can also attached the image files of my PLC Ladder program and HMI program on PC later on.

On 9/11/2016 at 11:48 PM, syed pervez said:

I am trying to communicate Delta HMI Dopsoft -W software on PC and corresponding PLC program in Delta PLC ES2 .I don't have Delta HMI at the movement.I have prepare communication cable myself. This cable communicate properly when I simulate the plc Software with delta PLC software WLPsoft. But it dosn't communicate with online simulation with Delta HMI software DOPSoft-W .but whenever Ipressed any button on PC HMI I can see the PLC communication indication LED blinking every time. I have set all the parameters of communication many time but no use.

I am using comm1,9600,even,1 and station 0 or some time station 1. but I get the communication error 7 and 10. evey time and no action.

Every time I compile my program in dopsoft it compile with no errors, and if i go for off line simulation it works fine.

I have put the correct read and write address of my used components, like X0, X1 and Y0 and data memory D400 same in DOPSoft and PLC.

could any body help in this situation.

I can also attached the image files of my PLC Ladder program and HMI program on PC later on.

hi

that was my problem too.

when you want to simulate online in DOPSOFT the ISPSOFT or WPLSOFT should not be in ONLINE mode.

Edited by Unique7220

Hi,

I know that now is the year 2018, but I would like to help.

I can use the Dopsoft in online simulation. First I uploaded my program to PLC. Second I started the program with the SWITCH on my PLC, then I started the online simulation in Dopsoft I used the port Com1 and it worked.

It is very importatnt, that the X0 and others are only physical inputs, you can only read this variables in Dopsoft. When you want write, then you use the merkers as M0 M1 M2... 

I hope I could help, when you have any question write me.

delta-dvp32es2-plc-500x500.jpg