timk5000

Sysmac NA HMI programming tutorial

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know ao a tutorial describing how to work with the Omron NA series HMI. I would like to learn how to design user screens. I have several machines using the NJ with the NA5-7W001B HMI and would like to update the screens with images to make the machines more user friendly. 

I have figured out how to use images as buttons on screens but there is so much more I want to do and cant find much instruction at all on this.

Thanks for any help.

Omron has about 30 videos on NA operation on their Youtube channel, and I do know they offer training classes on that product in the US.

They also have a series of practices guides on different features on their website.

http://industrial.omron.us

Hi .. There isn't a date (year)  on this post.. and I have the same question... TIMK5000 did you find anything out there?    ... Besides the 31 HMI YouTube Videos ... ?

Edited by lamboom

There is an eLearning module which you can access free from the website.  There are also a series of practices guides as I mentioned before.  Omron also offers training classes on this product at regular intervals.

Thanks Crossbow...  I forgot to follow this....  sigh!