Donne

MELSEC Q2A PLC

5 posts in this topic

Hi to all,

i have melsec plc Q2A CPU error. i did plc diagnostics with the software and realise this error code 2300 and 2401. i reloaded the programme and tried to reset the plc but error still exist

Please kindly help.

Edited by Donne

Is there a memory card installed ? Looks like the File register file which is located on a memory card is not available.

Or the mem Switch is not in the right position

Edited by Gambit

thanks Gambit but please kindly show how i can find out if memory card is installed or not.

thanks

Open the front latch door of your Q02 CPU. The Compact Flash card is located on the left. There is a dip switch set to the right. If using the memory card then drive 1 needs to be configured on that switch. SW2=On Sw3=Off all other switches off.

Click on the link below for the full hardware manual for the Q02.

https://us.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/support/technical-support/knowledge-base/getdocument/?docid=3E26SJWH3ZZR-41-11833

Well noted, but there are 5 switches at sys 1 and two switches at sys 2 which were at off position as machine was started until this problem occured.

since all these switches are off, does it mean the program  depends on the plc inbuilt RAM? if so then i tranfered the backup program to plc internal RAM but fault couldnot reset.

kindly help on this issue pls.............................