Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Priidik

Omron C200-H

8 posts in this topic

I have omron C200H programmable controller but i dont have a cable whish i can connect that my computer.Anyone have idea?Or cable shematics?Thanks.

Omron communication cable Ps I found this with a quick search it has been posted a number of times...

That's right. Some informations more: To connect to C200H, a adapter or host link unit is required. 1. 3G2A6-LK201: RS-232C adapter is mounted to peripherial port on CPU unit. 2. C200H-LK201: RS-232C Host link unit is mounted to a slot on backplan. Both RS-232C ports are 25 pin. Successful to you.

Just to add to guest.... The peripheral port he is refering to is the 40 pin connector, not the one that you can plug a hand held programmer into. BTW in the old c200h the Cpm1-cif01, or CQM!-cif02 do not work in this port, even though the cable fits, it can only be used with a hand held programmer. Later models such as the C200HS series could use these adaptors.

But i dont have that HOST LINK,i have only hand-held programming console.I think i dont want to by this host link unit,C200H plc is too old model.Anyone have any idea how i can programming C200H with PC computer. Thanks.

But i dont have that HOST LINK,i have only hand-held programming console.I think i dont want to by this host link unit,C200H plc is too old model.Anyone have any idea how i can programming C200H with PC computer. Thanks.

You need the host link.
1 person likes this

Ok,thanks.I try to find host link.