Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saleem patel

Al232 CAB cable

5 posts in this topic

dear sir any one help me with pin details of alpha series cable AL232 CAB it is not avilable in indian market so i need to make the cable my own or where i get it in low budget I have Mitsubishi AL 14 MR-D  and AL 20 MR-D for my small house old projects 

thanks you  

Dear Saleem,

Attached the hardware manual for the AL232 cable. I don't think it is possible to make yourself. I think there is some electronics inside the part that goes inside the Alpha programming port. (See SUB-D 9-pin lay-out in figure 5 in the manual)

Best regards,

Theo V.

AL232 cable hardware manual.pdf

On 7/6/2016 at 4:41 AM, Theo V said:

Dear Saleem,

Attached the hardware manual for the AL232 cable. I don't think it is possible to make yourself. I think there is some electronics inside the part that goes inside the Alpha programming port. (See SUB-D 9-pin lay-out in figure 5 in the manual)

Best regards,

Theo V.

AL232 cable hardware manual.pdf

dear sir thank you very much for your support sir iam electronic engineer hardware if i get the internal circuit diagram of cable AL232 CAB iam sure i can do that sir if you or any member  of plc group had the internal diagram please proved me sir thanks

Saleem,

Your abilities as an electronics engineer is not in question here. We are pretty confident that you know what you are doing. What Theo is referring to is that any electronic board wiring diagrams are proprietary information with Mitsubishi. They do not share these with anyone outside of their own repair shops and channel partners.

Regards

dear  sir akahige. its true that every one has his own trade secrets i know the circuit is blindly not available on open  but some good people open the cable box AL232 and trace out the circuit as R&D (Reparing and damage) as i often do for whats inside. i am searching like those people. to sort out the cable problem. thanking you sir for your replay