deepanasheith

cclink parameter setting between R04CPU with FX5U PLC

7 posts in this topic

How to allocate memory in rcpu to link datas of FXcpu . through CC link configuration

You mean you need help setting up the Link Refresh settings ?

1 person likes this

Hi Mr. Gamit, yes i need to set Link Refresh settings. i have RJ61BT11 connected via CClink to Four station of FX3U 64CCL.

Each station consist of FX5U cpu with four FX2N  8AD module. Do i need to program in ladder along this setting? i am using GXworks3

I've not been on a project rich enough to use an R CPU yet but I imagine it's much the same as the Q series; you can set the auto refresh devices on the CC-Link settings dialogue. No programming needed.

On the FX5U side it's a bit more complicated because it does not have a native CC-Link module (yet?). I assume you are connecting the FX3U-64CCL to the FX5U via an FX5-CNV-BUS converter.

In this case you have to make a program to access the buffer memory containing the remote device data in the 64CCL directly with FROM and TO commands. Just follow the programming example in the 64CCL manual. Bear in mind that M8000 (always on) etc. will need to be exchanged with SM400 etc. for the 5U. The manual was written for FX3 series.

There are no parameters to set in GX Works 3. Just the switches on the 64CCL unit itself. But make sure you don't read or write to devices which are out of the range you are using (depending on no. of stations occupied, cyclic setting) otherwise the unit will return an error. 

Hi Mr Luke , yes i am using FX5-CNV-BUS . Thanks for the information. i will try it and inform you.

hi gus. i'm doing a project based on mitsubishi fx5u-32m series plc . i want to know how to send high speed pulses with some specified frequency from plc to drive .and which instruction can i use . please give me some explaination about tis thank you

please start a separate topic when its not related to this one