davidov

Q02HCPU error

12 posts in this topic

what is this error 2200?

my PLC dont have memory card

I think the data is erased
how I can recover data

The graphic shows what error 220 means.

Check that dipswitch 2 is in the off position if you don't have a memory card.

If DP 2 is on, then the PLC will be looking to a memory card for the parameters.

If DP2 is OFF, and you still get the error, then it's likely that the parameters file has disappeared and you will need the original software to reload the parameters and the programme.

Is there a low battery warning light on?

Q Boot.png

I assume that you have the programming software as you were able to get  the fault code?

If you do not have the original programme  files, then, unfortunately, I think you have a big problem.

The parameters file will need to be uploaded to the PLC from the programming software with the original programme files.

On 4/27/2016 at 4:57 PM, Colin Carpenter said:

The graphic shows what error 220 means.

Check that dipswitch 2 is in the off position if you don't have a memory card.

If DP 2 is on, then the PLC will be looking to a memory card for the parameters.

If DP2 is OFF, and you still get the error, then it's likely that the parameters file has disappeared and you will need the original software to reload the parameters and the programme.

Is there a low battery warning light on?

Q Boot.png

i have same problem and yes my low battery warning is on when i try to give parameter from gx developer

If you have a "low battery" warning, the PLC probably don't have the parameter file anymore (memory has been cleared due to lack of battery). Do you have any memory card, and how does your DIP switch settings look like?

Just now, kaare_t said:

If you have a "low battery" warning, the PLC probably don't have the parameter file anymore (memory has been cleared due to lack of battery). Do you have any memory card, and how does your DIP switch settings look like?

i dont have any memory card, the DIP setting are all on the left side.

Then my guess is that you've run out of battery hence there are no parameters or program in the CPU anymore. Basically you need to replace the battery with a new one and download the original project files (parameter + program) again.

Just now, kaare_t said:

Then my guess is that you've run out of battery hence there are no parameters or program in the CPU anymore. Basically you need to replace the battery with a new one and download the original project files (parameter + program) again.

okay thank you so much. later i will have much question. 

im very new at this. im still in university making a thesis project with this mitsubishi plc.

No problem, feel free to ask again (just remember to create a new thread if you have a different/new question).

Just now, kaare_t said:

No problem, feel free to ask again (just remember to create a new thread if you have a different/new question).

im sorry, but do you have the address for download the original parameters? 

or where to get it?

You'll need the original project files (e.g. GX Developer/GX IEC Developer/GX Works2). These are not generic files, but specific project files.