Stanciu Gabriela

NQ Design and CX-Programmer

7 posts in this topic

Hello! My name is Gabriela. First, I do not speak very good English. I have to do a project! I have a HMI (NQ3- TQ000B) to OMRON for a teaching platform. I installed NQ Designer for it. I did the program in CX-Programmer . But I have a misunderstanding. How can I connect the CX with NQ . How can I assign internal bits set from CX-Programmer in buttons from NQ-Designer? In the end, I would like that after I connected bits with buttons and I transferred the program to HMI, when I push the button on the HMI interface, the platform to do what I programmed in cx.

Capture.PNG

You need the physical hardware the PLC and the NQ HMI. To my knowledge CX Programmer only supports the NS touchscreen when testing using CX Simulator.

Easiest communication protocol to use is HostLink. [See attachment].

NQ Serial Comms. Host Link Setup.pdf

Have you configured the HMI and PLC communications correctly?

Don't forget to download the PLC communication settings to the PLC and CYCLE POWER.

Check your cabling pinouts.

Check LED status on NQ. [See attachment]

NQ LED Lights.pdf

1 person likes this

It sounds like she is asking how to assign the button to the address as well.  I do not have NQ Designer on my PC, or I would help.

I am in the USA and since the NQ touchscreen was only sold in Europe it may be better to go to their excellent website for help.

You should try going  to https://www.myomron.com/

Setup a login account and post your questions.

Please let us know if/how this got your problem resolved.

1 person likes this

Hi,

You have to create tags.

Go to Tags, then right click add new, insert name and the cio 10.06 bit in adress after choose the connection to plc you are using, then in your button properties choose the tag you have create. Then assign tasks to the action of the button (pressed button ecc..) And, for example, choose turn bit on task and assign it.

1 person likes this