ARASH54

promblem plc

7 posts in this topic

Hi , I started my plc about 5 years ago for plastic unit but now  When I turn them on, the correct screens appear on the HMI terminal, but no data is coming through from the PLC. After a few seconds, a pop-up appears sayingPLC No Response 00-00-0". Does anyone know the meaning of this message.Then I am on and off several times so that the device is turned on and working properly. I DON'T KNOW ?

Is it connected by ethernet or serial port? PLC/HMI Manufacturer? Model no?

Hi . thanks for your attention , PLC = MITSUBISHI MELSEC FX2n-48MR         Interface between PLC & HMI = SERIAL PORT   

P1.JPG

P2.JPG

HMI1.png

HMI2.png

PANEL.jpg

Did anyone make any changes to the PLC or HMI settings recently? Or write any program data to them?

Is the serial cable securely plugged in and not damaged anywhere?

19 hours ago, Luke.S said:

Is it connected by ethernet or serial port? PLC/HMI Manufacturer? Model no?

Cable appears healthy and so far have not made changes to the program.It may be because  back up   battery ? So far we have not replaced . Thank you

The battery is ok as some outputs are coming on, therefore the PLC has retained it's programme.

Don't ignore the obvious .... pull the communication plugs at the HMI and the PLC, squirt a small amount of contact cleaner into them and plug them in  again.

Amazing how often some contact cleaner this will cure serial communications problems.

1 person likes this

thank you very mush colin , I'm testing it to see what happens