Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Macgyver_BR

Memory fire

3 posts in this topic

Have machine CHM1 ans IHM. It format brack borde code NT31C- ST141B-EV2. Top write System Installer Ver 2.01 Screen-> Select Language Download System Program-> Erase system Program Are you sure? -> YES And this not change. I possessed , smell of the chips burned. I ask: THE software of the IHM is stored the PLC (This not has error led). Yes? or not? It is possible, and insurance put another one IHM (of another one peculiar machine), ans perform change for start machine. Also, if burned to memory exists some cart of expansion for swap. Or correctly, unutilizou to IHM?

Have machine CHM1(CJ1M) and IHM (HMI). It format brack borde code NT31C- ST141B-EV2. Top write System Installer Ver 2.01 Screen-> Select Language Download System Program-> Erase system Program Are you sure? -> YES And this not change. I possessed , smell of the chips burned. I ask: THE software of the IHM (HMI) is stored the PLC (This not has error led). Yes? or not? Not! It is possible, and insurance put another one IHM (HMI) (of another one peculiar machine), and perform change for start machine. The HMI has lost it's operating system. It must be restored before you can transfer the program from a working HMI to the broken HMI. You will need NTST HMI software to restore the operating system. Also, if burned to memory exists some cart of expansion for swap. Or correctly, unutilizou to IHM? If it is burned, it must be repaired by factory.

Ok, it understood I will group the necessary resorts. Who will be free, I will be in the first room PLC In www.searchirc.net Return machine is lacking 11 hours, I am going to be prepared.