nguyenthucuc

GOT-Barcode reader

18 posts in this topic

Dear everyone,

I would like connect Bar-code Reader to GOT that read Bar-code to input data on GOT 1575 VNTB

Note: Barcode Reader is symbol model & I have use Power electric 5V to nourish

And, I would like confirm that have conflict reverse electric  from Bar-code Reader to GOT or not?

Thanks so much

Untitled.png

#nguyenthucuc. 

Now, i connect symbol reader with GOT.

But it can't connect.

Please, give me some your comment.

On 4/11/2016 at 3:14 PM, nguyenthucuc said:

Dear everyone,

I would like connect Bar-code Reader to GOT that read Bar-code to input data on GOT 1575 VNTB

Note: Barcode Reader is symbol model & I have use Power electric 5V to nourish

And, I would like confirm that have conflict reverse electric  from Bar-code Reader to GOT or not?

Thanks so much

Untitled.png

use this setting for barcode with got, also set your barcode with RS232 SETTING.

image-1.JPG

image-2.JPG

image-3.JPG

image-4.JPG

image-5.JPG

2 people like this

sorry for busy and late reply let me make setup in my office, i will inform u soon

Hello everyone,

I'm also trying to connect Symbol Barcode Scanner to Mitsubishi GOT 2000 but fail to connect & and i also want to use barcode value as input , please help

@KhurramMehmud Which port on GOT2000 do you use and which communication type of your barcode reader? Could you show us how your barcode setting on GOT2000?

1 person likes this

Hello @Wasan My barcode communication type is serial, but i use serial to rs485 converter to communicate scanner with HMI because from serial port communication i'm using PLC

@Wasan Thanks , if scanner hmi will communicated then how it'll be program in PLC ? Because i want to use barcode data as input.

Edited by KhurramMehmud

@KhurramMehmud If it can connect you could select D destination on PLC that connect with HMI to store data from barcode scanner when read by assign start address and how long for collect data.

@Wasan Can you please show me 1 or 2 line drawing because i'm beginner in Mitsubishi, need your support

Hello Everyone, 

Can I connect USB port scanner with Mitsubishi GOT2000 ? In GOT2000 System I/F USB are locked

Edited by KhurramMehmud

On 3/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, KhurramMehmud said:

Hello Everyone, 

Can I connect USB port scanner with Mitsubishi GOT2000 ? In GOT2000 System I/F USB are locked

I don't think so.  I think the barcode function was only for the RS232 serial port.  But have not touched on in years, so can't say for certain.

I think the USB ports are for keyboard, mouse, flash drive only...

I did all the settings correct with Honeywell scanner and Mitsubishi GS2107 but data is not readed from scanner. Connection is done through RS232. Please suggest what may be the issue

On 17.3.2022 at 10:10 PM, Crossbow said:

I don't think so.  I think the barcode function was only for the RS232 serial port.  But have not touched on in years, so can't say for certain.

I think the USB ports are for keyboard, mouse, flash drive only...

Sorry late, USB barcode scanner works fine with GOT 2000 at least with GT25 / GT27