7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I´d like to know if there is a possibility to have visualization (using WinCC) in my smart device (tablet or phone).

Thanks.

Hi Simon, it depends on what you want to use for. In my opinion, WinnCC has poor graphics and it is targeted only at huge projects. I have tried to use it on tablet  but it annoyed me ;). I use mobile visualization from mySCADA  and it works nicely in tablet and also in smartphone – nice graphics, zooming. Watch http://www.myscada.org/ and try 5 tag version of application for free.

Hi,  I downloaded 5 tag version and it seems to be very friendly as you said... Thanks

Hi Smart_boy,

thanks for the demo. I have visited this web and i must disagree witth you in what "looks nice" because these visualization looks like from the late 90s in my opinion. But thanks again for the answer... SB

I won't going to invest time just for 5 tags. If I'm after free stuffs, I would rather just go for many other free SCADA. or some SCADA that offered much higher free I/O count. However, when free stuffs made you spent more trip to site support, it's no longer free and may cost you even more, let alone time. Good luck.

Hi Daub,

you won´t invest, I have and it was very well spending of time for me. I have seen a few scadas "for free" but this scada has very nice graphics, zooming and it looks proffesional (almost like to work on the desktop indeed). But thanks for the opinion!