Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jrflyer

Paid Quick Project (30 min) RSLogix 5000

4 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested in making a few extra dollars please let me know. 

I have a simple project that I will pay the first person to complete. 

I will close this thread once the first person completes,

It should only take 30 min and  I will Pay $50 via paypal. 

I will need you to email me the file once complete.   hauptc0943@yahoo.com

Below are the directions:

1) Please open up RSLogix 5000 and create a new v.17 program for a 1769-L35E processor named with your initials.

2) Add an Ethernet master and Ethernet I/O cards as per the prints.

3) Set up aliased tags for all I/O that is included in the prints.

4) Utilizing the aliased I/O tags, create logic for the following faults: a. Motor Disconnect Off b. Motor Overload Tripped c. Motor Failed To Start

5) Utilizing the aliased I/O tags, create some simple logic to start and stop Hot Water Pump #1 (911MTR). The motor should only start when there are no faults and the start pushbutton has been held for three seconds.

6) Integrate steps 4 and 5 into a single AOI for Hot Water Pump #2 (913MTR). 7) Create an UDT for a motor faceplate that includes variables for the following: voltage, FLA, Hz, RPM. Within this UDT, also include status variables for enabled, fwd, rev, and faulted, as well as control variables for start, stop, jog forward, and jog reverse.

8) In a separate routine, write logic using the UDT variables to turn on Hot Water Pump #1 when it is enabled and start or jog forward is pressed. If the motor gets above 3000 RPM, trigger a fault.

9) Within the routine for step 8, create a PID loop to control the tank temperature via the heat exchanger control valve. 10) Save your work and submit.

Schematics.pdf

Edited by jrflyer

Since you didn't include the "prints", how is anyone supposed to set up the tags for all of the I/O points?

In my opinion, this will take longer than 30 minutes. Anyone capable of doing it in 30 minutes isn't likely to be willing to work for $24 per hour.

I added the prints.

Also I will pay $50 for this small project.

I will take the add down once I receive a correct completed program 

Thank You