Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AC DC

Alarm history on memory card

5 posts in this topic

Is it possible to put the whole alarm history on the memorycard and then read it with a PC. And is there a standalone tool (for a custumer) to read the memorycard without using Memorycard transfer from NS Designer.

Yes, this is possible use $SB33 to write the history to the flash card. With the ftp function you can upload it.

Use FTP to transfer the file from the memory card and use MS Excel to open it as a .csv file. Also the NS has it's own Alarm Viewer. You cam also use a Command Button to call the System Menu screen so that the viwer can be used.

In the touch screen I already use alarm history and occurence. In case of FTP (jaccob) I am an idiot, enlighten me please. What I (the customer) want, is to read out the alarms with the use of the PC and store it on the PC, with or without the use of the memorycard. NS-Designer has tool to read out the card, but I can't give or sell it to the custumer. Can I put the alarm history or occurence on the card and is there an other way or tool to get it on a PC.

See above in jaccov's post.