Claudia

Error

9 posts in this topic

I did a program in GX developer version 8 for Mitsubishi fx(2)n the program in the beggining work very well but now don't wanna open the dialog box said "The CPU of the specified project is not supported by this version. Specify a project  corresponding to the CPU". The GX developer delete the PLC and now don't wanna open. Any idea abouy how can I open the file? 

I attach the program that I did 

Gppw.gpj

Gppw.gps

Project.inf

ProjectDB.mdb

COMMENT.wcd

param.wpa

MAIN.wpg

You are missing the file MAIN.wdv, which should reside in directory ../Resource/Others, this is the main body of the program. Note! - The directory structure for the project is critical for the correct operation, so don't try to save the files in a different format.

Steve

Ps. there doesn't appear to be anything in Gppw.gpj

Edited by nehpets
1 person likes this

I don't know how GX delete that file, there any way to recover?

Edited by Claudia

I would search your hard drive for a copy of it, maybe try an undelete program to try to recover the file, failing this, and as you state that the PLC progam has been deleted then I'm afraid its start again time, unless anyone else on this forum knows different.

Backup and save regularly.

Steve

GX dev will not clear the plc unless instructed by you (or if you mistakenly confused upload with download and downloaded a blank project to it)

As said - there are missing files in your project - how those were deleted is anyone's guess

The problem is not the PLC he work well... I don't know how that file was delete it from windows because that file is in C disk and i don't modifify that 

Upload another copy then. And if you were smart enough (memory permitting) You will of course downloaded the comments to the plc too. 

Create new black project with same type op PLC

Copy MAIN.wpg from error project to new project which is same directory POU/body