Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trungha1603

Sending SMS with PLC CP1L

6 posts in this topic

Hi every one, i'm new!

I have a GSM modem: "F2013 GPRS IP Modem" (attach manual), one PLC CP1L-EM30DR-D and one CP1W-CIF01 RS-232C option boards (mount on PLC)

So now, i want to connect them and send sms to mobile phone.

I already read some topic in this forum regarding to this PLC RS232 port but still cant get the ideas when to create the ladder program.

E.G: i want to send string "ABCDEF" to mobile phone when system has problem, what should i do?, how can i do that with ladder program in cx-programer?

How to input to trigger the GSM send text msg: AT+CMGS=" YOUR PHONE NUMBER" and after that input to trigger GSM send text msg: YOUR TEXT MSG CONTAINS (Ctrl+z to send)?

Can anyone give me a guide/Sample code? Plesea support me, thanks a lot.

F2X03 Series IP MODEM USER MANUAL.pdf

Use the TXD command.  You can find it in the help menu -> Instruction reference -> CP1H/CP1L - Series help file.

Tks!

Can you tell me what is the ASCII code for ''Ctrl" button of the keyboard ? I'm confusing  :doh:

A little googling revealed to me that ctrl + z  = SUB = substitute and the hex value of the non printable SUB character is Hex 1A or decimal 26.   So, to send ABCDEF (CTRL+z), you would have something like this in consecutive memory addresses that you would use to store your outgoing message:

These values are in HEX

4142 4344 4546 1A00