Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leone

Graph of a CAM table

8 posts in this topic

Hello.

I would like to display a graph of a CAM table on NA hmi. 

Any ideas?

Thanks, Erik

What is CAM table ? What is NA hmi? Try to help you if you can explain these terms.

A CAM table is a table of points that relate the position of the master axis with the position of the slave axis.  The slave follows the master axis as prescribed in the CAM table.  The NA HMI is Omron's newest HMI that is included with Sysmac Studio and is easily integrated with the NJ MAC. 

I have not had time to investigate this, but I believe that when you create a CAM table, a global variable is mapped that has the CAM points in it.  It should be an array of points of data type _sMC_CAM_REF.  You will likely have to massage the data in the NJ to make it useable by a graph tool on the NA.  Once you have the data in the correct format, then you will need to expose that variable in the Variable Mapping folder to be used by the NA.

If anyone is interested, I managed this.

Points of CAM profile are known as "NameOf CamProfile".Distance and its REAL data type.

I had to transfer it to DINT data type because of NA hmi.

On NA is a BrokenLineGraph function. First you have to Add a DataGroup and a Sobrutine should be written.

Its a bit complicated, I can explain in more details if someone is interested or need help.

Thanks for providing an update!

On 10/02/2016 at 5:25 AM, Leone said:

If anyone is interested, I managed this.

Points of CAM profile are known as "NameOf CamProfile".Distance and its REAL data type.

I had to transfer it to DINT data type because of NA hmi.

On NA is a BrokenLineGraph function. First you have to Add a DataGroup and a Sobrutine should be written.

Its a bit complicated, I can explain in more details if someone is interested or need help.

I an interested to learn How to plot cam profile on NA HMI, i am using NA HMI 12" with NJ 501 controller and i have to show 10 cam profiles on HMI. can you mail me any sample program on gaik.pritish@gmail.com

I need master-slave in cam profile for omron Sysmac Studio. Please help me. Or send me any sample Programme. 

40 minutes ago, sayakhazra said:

I need master-slave in cam profile for omron Sysmac Studio. Please help me. Or send me any sample Programme. 

The Motion Control Function manual shows how to use MC_CamIn and MC_CamOut.