Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ConfusedStudent2016

Help With SQO in RS 5000

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm using rs 5000 with a sequncer instuction, I have used a sqo in 500 before but I am looking for some guidence in 5000.

What should I use as my fields( the parts of the sqo) and where is my sequencing table like the #B3 table. The process is as described below:

• Move 8 cylinders in correct sequence ( I have made my table in both binary and decimal)
  • Do not use the timer instruction in the program

Thanks

It's the same.  I assume you've already looked at the help file.  You're probably thrown by not having files to work with now.  So the difference here is that you need to create an array.  So in this case if you wanted it to be identical to what you would have done in RSL500, in RSL5K you need to create a tag of the INT[#] type (# being the amount of 'words [aka Length or Elements]' in your array, lets assume 16).  So now instead of B3:0/0 to B3:15/15 you have TAGNAME[0].0 to TAGNAME[15].15.

If you need to do this without a timer, use an SQI instruction.  It works the opposite.  Once all the conditions in the SQI table are met, step your SQO instruction.

Edited by adohm
Clarification