Amahrit

Help!! Need manual for GE power softwares v1.0.3

13 posts in this topic

I need for my project the user guide for ge power tools : Configurator, Concentrator and Viewer. Can someone help me ?

I've been working with GE PLC/PAC and CNC since 1989 and have never heard of "GE Power Tool" does it go by some other name too?

Have you tried searching the internet, I hear there is a lot of stuff out there.

2 people like this

Those tools are dedicated to Substation's protection devices (IED) such as GE F640. 56b36e845a4b2_GEPower.png.76068f2571a2acCapture.PNG.4bb12702fea3781edf12843d3fe9

Our work is based on Grid's protection by using GE's IEDs and we are supposed to configure them with the software called GE power Configurator ( the illustration above). We are not using Proficy softwares.

Unfortunatly it's the first time we're going to work with GE software and we don't have manuals to guide us in the soft. WE have done several researches but there is anything about GE power Configurator. 

How old is this equipment?

I can't imagine any modern equipment called "IED" in today's world of terrorists killing people with IED's?

Multilin, that makes since now. Here you go.

GER-4144.pdf

thank you for your help but I need the manual of the software below.

Capture.PNG.4bb12702fea3781edf12843d3fe9

1 person likes this

How did you take a 'screenshot' if you don't already have the software in the screenshot.
This makes no sense at all!
You need to call your GE supplier.

Edited by RussB

I have the Software but I dont have the manual to know how to use it. The company where I work didn't own the manual but gives me the software to work with it.

Do you think that if your local rep can supply the software that just maybe they can supply any documentation that goes with it?

If I were you I would have asked a long time ago.