mr_electrician

Upload AddOn Fault

8 posts in this topic

Hello gents,   I have an issue were I try to upload the program in the processor.  I have a copy of the program from a few months back however there have been some changes made to the program since then therefore RS5000 prompts me if I want to upload or download.  The program was done in v 20.01 and thats what I have as well. When I select upload everything goes good as fa as connecting and uploading tags but as soon as it start uploading the routines it stops part way through and gives a message that Logix couldnot upload AddOn instruction.  Has anyone seen this andhow did you get around it?

I remember this being an issue in version 16. But I thought this was resolved. Sorry I am not much help. 

happen to me, somebody converted the code to 20.03 and download it, try uploading using version 20.03 on your laptop. 

cheers,

Ganie

This is the message I get when trying to upload.

P6 Upload.jpg

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 3:59 AM, Gnex said:

happen to me, somebody converted the code to 20.03 and download it, try uploading using version 20.03 on your laptop. 

cheers,

Ganie

Thanks,

I have verified that my version of 20.01 is what is in the PLC as well

I have only seen this with the 20.01/20.03 issue as Gnex stated.

How did you confirm that 20.01 is what the program was D/L with? It will not show on the controller properties. 

Just now, Spada84 said:

I have only seen this with the 20.01/20.03 issue as Gnex stated.

How did you confirm that 20.01 is what the program was D/L with? It will not show on the controller properties. 

I use to work for the company that developed the program and also have the program from this past summer.  I also verified with them what version is still on the PLC.

I am thinking it is something on my end.

4 hours ago, mr_electrician said:

This is the message I get when trying to upload.

P6 Upload.jpg

I noticed that the title says 20.13 but in my previous screen shot it is 20.11.  Does this mean that I have 20.03 and am trying to upload a 20.01 version?

5000K Version.jpg

Edited by mr_electrician