pangky

Connect GOT with USB

3 posts in this topic

I have some problem here. First, I've tried to read data from PLC Mitsubish FX2N-80MR via GOT GT1150HS-QLBD with USB cable, then the result is I could import the data from PLC (even the comment doesn't appear). After that I tried to read data from integrated FX3U-128M, FX2N-48ET, and FX2N-32ER via GOT GS2107-WTBD with USB cable, but I couldn't import the data. It said : "Unable to communicate with PLC. The following reasons may be responsible: Communication time out. Cable trouble. PLC power are OFF or reset status. USB trouble. Please restart or check USB driver installation. A communication error dialog is being displayed with other MELSOFT products. Please close the error dialog. <ES:01808502>" I'm sure my USB cable is in good condition (because my first try is worked properly), my PLC power are actually ON and not in reset status. what should I do then? thanks

First of all you should check if the usb driver is installed. If you check your windows device maager and see if you have a melsoft usb connection. Then check if you can upload the porject from the GOT?  

Gambit is correct. First check your PC's device manager to see if you have the yellow error triangle next to a USB communications device. If so all you will need to do is update the driver for it. Right click on the erred device and select Update Drivers. Browse for the driver loaded onto your PC with the programming software in the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\MELSOFT\Easysocket\USBDrivers You will also need to setup GOT Transparent Mode through the transfer setup once the drivers are up to date. Depending whether you are using GX Developer or GX Works2, the transfer setup selections slightly differs between the programming softwares.