Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Jerry

CPU version

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me where to find the CPU type of my Mitsubishi Q02HCPU. I've got a selection of - Q3...B - Q5...B/Q6...B - QA1S...B What does that mean and where do I find my version of the CPU (using GX Developer). Need the version to get the I/O refresh time. Thanks in advance

Those numbers appear to refer to the different base units that area available. Do you not just need to indicate which base unit you are using?

Base unit: Q35B These numbers really seem to stand for the base unit no.s ...and again an evidence that the Mitsubishi Manuals were written by real dumba**es. Why they can't write they want the base unit No.??? Again 2 hours for tryin to find out what these b****rds mean. I'm so fed up with this...

Pleased you got sorted out. I didn't realise I wasn't signed in when I was on before.

What are you talking about CPU type? The Q02H is the CPU type. The other ones you're showing are backplanes for the Q, and a CPU for the QnA, not Q. All QxxH processors have the same processing time. Go to www.meau.com and download the Q Data Book. It's got all the info you'll ever need on the Q series.

Jerry, If you tell us what you need we can try to help you out with selecting hardware. Some things are not always straight forward, so try us... I was working on couple machines now that use Q02HCPU. I like the Q because even Q02H seam to be quite powerfull. For example in one machine there are CC-Link, Profibus and two etherent networks, motion card, analog card etc. Fairly big program with tons of continuous reading/writing to buffer and all ladder logic is always scanned -> 3.6ms scan time.