Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
javaboy420

B&R X20 system

1 post in this topic

Hello experts; Good day. We have 1 MW genertaor set from MTU. The control system is from B & R X 20 system. We used CPU 348X series. I face a very strange fault. Explanation as under. All the modules on the chassis including CPU is reset automatically, means LED goes off and restart again with in 2 seconds. This happen some times after 2 hours, or some times with in 5 minutes, I check the power supply voltage and noise effects but does not find any thing. all is well. Then i supply a separate 24 V DC supply only to chassis but the fault still there. I face first time B & R control. I do not know which diagnostic software to use to find the CPU health and chassis health including I/O modules. The message on the HMI is "SAM 400 PLC out of ORDER" If CPU is faulty why it becomes again healthy with in 2 seconds. Please guide me which software i use to diagnose the fault and where to download it for free, and how to establish communication with the processor. Thanking you i will remain Regards