altan

How to solve FX5U Security ES:0180840b Error (If you disable write to PLC)

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I have network from : PC - 192.168.3.11 PLC - 192.168.3.250 I change this option in FX5U PLC in GX Works3 for Network Ethernet port --> Application Setting -> Security -Disable Direct connect with MELSOFT : Enable/disable -DO not respond CPU module search : Respond / not respond and I upload program to PLC. After upload program to PLC and restart it was impossible to connect again. I Have ping between PLC and PC, but could't write program. Always writes me Error <ES:0180840b> So to disable Security Option you should to do : 1. Open Works3 2. New Project (Choose your PLC - FX5U) 3. Online menu 4. Specify Destination Communication 5. Click twice in PLC module 6. Set Connect via hub (In my case i connect PC and PLC directly !) 7. Choose IP Address ( in my project : 192.168.3.250 , PC must be in same network 192.168.3.X) 8. Give OK 9. Connect Test. With steps I disable security options and it was enable to connect to PLC and Write data on it. I Hope that will help to other with same problem. Special thanks to : Piotr Tynor(Mitsubishi, Poland ) , Adam Syrek (Mitsubish, Poland ) , I. Ayvazova (Bulgaria) , K. Raykov (Bulgaria) Edited by altan

Nice and detailed writeup! Thank you for sharing.

thanks a lot, Altan I made the same mistake and didn't know how to connect anymore. 
but this worked great