Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FNMdeJong

Structered text in FX serie PLC

6 posts in this topic

I know programming in structered text with GX-IEC v6 is possible in the FX2N. But when i do that, the limitation is that the compiler of GX-IEC converts almost all functions in the usage of labels. The amount of labels is limited to 97 and not configurable. i.e. a simple IF....END_IF conditional use 2 labels. Is there any way to bypass this behavour? Or is anyone out there who knows if Mitsubishi has fixed this in the FX3U PLC.

Sorry, My mistake in the previous message, the amount of labels is limited to 126 and configurable through the options. But the problem remains.

learn ladder if you want to program PLCs

I'm sorry panic mode, but thats not the answer i needed. Don't react if you've nothing to mention. Ladder??? out off time out off date!!! Edited by FNMdeJong

Sorry, it was meant as joke, didn't mean to be rude... I was just trying to point you to right direction because you might be alone in your effort to do it your way. Ladder logic is THE standard to program PLCs and it is going to stay here for long time. As you have noticed, there are limitations with alternatives.

I know, but some customers prefer structered text as programming language. There wish is our command.