MahmoudMosad

help in Encoder, PLC, Inverter, Position

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Im new to PLC programming. And I want your help in a program I wanna make a program in omron plc to control 3ph motor which control with inverter And the controller of motor speed and position will be the encoder. And I wanna the position from 0 to 360. And Can I change this later As needed. I want the connection wiring and program which can do this please.
1 person likes this

You seem to want a lot. What have you done yourself already to find the answers to your questions? Seems like a typical school project by the way.
1 person likes this

I find this program I want understand it to can use it http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12071 I want to know how to use encoder signal in plc program? and change the analog output by the encoder signal? thanks
1 person likes this

How about some actual information on the hardware you have? Which PLC? Which software? What modules on the PLC?

provided you do your inverter and encoder for position 0-360 do you have the code and I need such an application greeting

Show us what you have done so far - people who have been doing this sort of stuff for many years have had to learn the hard way. No one is going to give you anything unless you show what you have done - then they will help. I will never give anyone the solution to a problem as they have to work it out themselves - will help though with suggestions when some considered effort has been made.