Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lenar

NB Designer_ Creating of recipe

3 posts in this topic

Dear friends. I faced one problem of recipe working. Could somebody help me? I try to create recipe and use it in my program. Fisrt of all I decided to learn how it working and for this I used documentation NB-Designer Operation Manual. I created my test program, but it doesn't work as I need. Bellow I want to describe, what I need: I want to have 5 program with 4 parameters and download these program with parameters inside to the PLC. In attachment you can see my program. test.zip Edited by lenar

Explain what you mean by programs? The recipe function can change variable data, not programs.

Yes, I know it (variable data). I try to explain: Label "program". I used it only for comfortable control. I don't want to used this variable in my program. It is necessary for operator understanding, which sequence of variable now used. In my program I want to use only last five variable (word), where the main information is stored. It should looks in next way: Label "Program" (only NAME for clarifying which sequence of variable now used) - only for operator and for comfortable control Label param 1-4 - Main information, which I need in my program. PS: I hope you are understanding what I mean.