altan

Communication PLC FX5U amd Mitsubishi HMI GS2107 via Ethernet

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I want make communication PLC FX5U series and HMI GS2107-WTBD. IP for PLC is 192.168.3.250 IP for HMI is 192.168.3.18 I can make upload programs via Ethernet. My Laptop , PLC and HMI are connected toghether via switch. But I could connect data between PLC and HMI. So what must name of device and how to set BIT for example, which must communicate PLC<---->HMI. (bit.jpg) In GT Designer communication also write that i couldn't connect HMI via PLC in red , you can see attached picture. (GS.jpg) smiles : Altan ------------------------ Solved. My error was that PLC and HMI must have different Station Number Special thanks to Piotr Tynor(Mitsubishi, Poland ) , Adam Syrek (Mitsubish, Poland ) , I. Ayvazova (Bulgaria) , K. Raykov (Bulgaria) /you can see atched .pdf file/ MTS0026 - FX5U and GOT2000 (1).pdf Edited by altan

To enable select GS2107-wtbd HMI , you shoul install addtion GS-Installer which is in somewhere in folders for main Install. solved Edited by altan

On 17.10.2015 at 4:11 PM, altan said:

Hello everybody, I want make communication PLC FX5U series and HMI GS2107-WTBD. IP for PLC is 192.168.3.250 IP for HMI is 192.168.3.18 I can make upload programs via Ethernet. My Laptop , PLC and HMI are connected toghether via switch. But I could connect data between PLC and HMI. So what must name of device and how to set BIT for example, which must communicate PLC<---->HMI. (bit.jpg) In GT Designer communication also write that i couldn't connect HMI via PLC in red , you can see attached picture. (GS.jpg) smiles : Altan ------------------------ Solved. My error was that PLC and HMI must have different Station Number Special thanks to Piotr Tynor(Mitsubishi, Poland ) , Adam Syrek (Mitsubish, Poland ) , I. Ayvazova (Bulgaria) , K. Raykov (Bulgaria) /you can see atched .pdf file/ MTS0026 - FX5U and GOT2000 (1).pdf

Where your files? I Dont see its....

Edited by Bigha