Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Moe

How to read error from servos

6 posts in this topic

Hello! How can I read all the errors i might get from my servos on to the HMI. The servos are of the type G5. Thanks for any help.

IF you are using an OMRON NS series screen all types of NJ errors can be easily accessed using NJ troubleshooting screens built into the NS platform. Really useful function for troubleshooting and resetting unexpected NJ faults or those that haven't been addressed/missed in the main POU logic. There are four selections available:- "USER TROUBLE", "USER EVENT LOG", "CONTROLLER TROUBLE" and "CONTROLLER EVENT LOG". These are accessed by placing a MULTIFUNCTION button on the screen, click SWITCH SCREEN and select TROUBLESHOOTER [NJ Series] then select the one of the aforementioned troubleshooting tools. Pressing this SWITCH SCREEN object will pop up a built-in screen that accesses the NJ.

How do you do it with the NA Series?

Exactly the same since Sysmac Studio 1.13 it's in the NA terminals too. You can add a button to a screen and using the Events and Actions, have it perform the function ShowTroubleshooter. Or you can get into the system menu and it's the first option on the bottom left.

What about NB series ? can it be somehow displayed? 

The troubleshooter is not part of the NB screens.  They are meant for use on basic application, such as CP or CJ processors.  The NA Series is designed to work with the NJ.