Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vitorteixeira

Help about converting program

3 posts in this topic

Hello, First of all, Hello to all members. Im From Portugal. I trying to help my dad. I Have a Omron CJ1M-CPU11 with a program running that works fine... Now i need to transfer this program to a CJ1M-CPU13. I started to download from CJ1M-CPU11 to a file... them im running the Cx-programer on the CJ1M-CPU13, connection its ok, but when i try to transfer i get this error : The connect PLC type : CJ1M-CPU11 The Project PLC type : CJ1M-CPU13 Its possible to convert ? Please Help. Please view in attached file. Thanks

This a very simpe procedure: 1. Right-click in the project workspace where it says NewPLC(CJ1M) 2. Select change 3. Select the first settings button 4, Change the CPU type to CPU13. 5. Click OK. 6. A dialog box will ask you to convert the program 7. Click OK 8. Download the program

With CX-Programmer offline, double click on the PLC, choose settings next to device type, then change CPU type from CPU11 to CPU13. Press OK. (See drawing below): Then this window will appear: Press yes. Save project with new name and download as normal. I see that Jay responded as I was typing up my response...