Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandeidsbuen

Vijeo Designer 6.2 SP3.1 missing target type XBTGT1130

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have two Magelis XBTGT1130 and one XBTGT4340 touch panels which I've programmed using Vijeo Designer version 6.1. After upgrading to Vijeo Designer version 6.2 SP3.1 and opening my old project I can't find target type XBTGT1130 in the Target properties menu. The closest is XBTGT1135 which, of course, is not the same and it's not possible to download new program to the target XBTGT1130. Choosing Help, About and opening the License flag there is a button for Upgrade... and the text: "To add Target Types click Upgrade and enter the Upgrade Reference Number". Does anyone know if the Target Type XBTGT1130 will be available after such upgrade and/or where I can find/obtain the Upgrade Reference Number? Best Regards, Sandeidsbuen ?

What is the substitution of XBTGT1130 ? Reference XBTGT1130 is not commercialized and can be replaced by HMIGTO1310 . I Found the above on a schneider faq site. Try replacing the type to gto mentioned

Hi cHud, Thanks for the reply. The solution will work but will be expensive. (approx $700 each). If XTBGT1130 will not be supported by VJD 6.2 SP3.1 I may revert to previous version of VJD.

I am using version 6.1 sp4 and do have the gt1130 in my list of screens

Hi, I have a 6.2.2.246 SP2 version and the XBTGT1130 is in my list too. JC

Hi cHud and acpi, Thanks for info. I also had the target available in previous Version. However, in 6.2 SP3 it's not. So If no-one knows a work-around I have to revert to SP2. Best Regards, Sandeidsbuen