Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crossbow

Old BBC PLC (ABB?)

3 posts in this topic

I have a customer with a BBC PLC. My research indicates that this company is a part of ABB, and these things are well obsolete. Has anyone got any information on these PLCs? Manuals would be nice. I found one for sale on the Internet with a keypad programmer, probably going to buy it if the guy will ship to the US. Part number is BBS SPS 07 KR 228.

The only thing I remember is that BBC means Brown Bovery and now (more than 10 years ago) Asea bought BBC and became ABB = Asea Brown Bovery I'll try to find out some manuals for you.... what is your e-mail

Just click the email button next to one of my posts, or go into my profile and email. If you put an email address in a public forum like this, the spiders on the web will find it and you'll get spammed. True of any website with an email address. It's good that this site hides the emails. It's been nearly a year since I moved and had to get new email addresses, and so far I'm not getting more than 1 a day... I had also found this PLC to be an obsolete ABB product via the many mergers and acquisitions. But there is no mention of these anywhere on the web. I have spoken to my customer about buying one with a haldheld programming I found in Europe. That way we can get the program out of one and cross it to something from this millenium... Edited by Crossbow