Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimek

TSX 17 Stop mode

6 posts in this topic

Hello I have two of the same machine that are controlled to TSX 17 , one TSX 17 is operating normally , the second TSX 17 - machine green light RUN- STOP is flashing all the time. I checked blocks of EEPROM program , are OK ! on the machine which is working normally.I checked the input signals, are the same as for the PLC that works. Why can not start , RUN mode ?

Hi, How did you check that the eeprom is ok ??? it seems your plc is in stop for one reason or another. With a TSX17 you had the possibilty to configure the first input (I0,0) as a STOP/RUN condition but I doubt it's configured like this so the only solution to switch the plc in run mode is to connect the plc with PL7-2 software or the plc control tool in XTEL. JC

Hello "How did you check that the eeprom is ok ???" I have two of the same machine, to TSX 17 , may the two have the same programs .EEPROMs swapped between them and one machine works, performs program RUN mode, Unfortunately, the second machine at all times be able to STOP mode :( This happened after power failure :) if the executive program is stored in EEPROM plc is, why one does it and the other does not ?

Morning, The executive program is not stored in the eeprom, it's in the RAM memory. The transfer from the eeprom to the ram is performed only if the RAM is empty. That's why I asked you how you checked the eeprom cause in your case with the indications you gave, it seems you didn't loose your program so the swap of the memories is useless. The flashing run/stop led means your plc is in stop so now you have to connect the plc to switch it in run mode. JC

You have to use computer with Xtel on it.. But first try to set input 0,0. Many programeres used this input for Stop/Start R