DARRENB333

HELP ...E1043 saving multiple blocks as one recipe

9 posts in this topic

HI there guys need some help with a project i have on the go, I am having trouble saving multiple blocks as one recipe. I am using a E1043 with a total of 10 blocks each one has a value that has to be saved all into one recipe. I have assigned all the required blocks with the recipe directories. I understand the use of the save and load functions but this seems to only allow for one block been saved (the block with the save icon in it ). I have read alot of the manuals and help tutorials and cannot figure out what is needed to be able to do this if at all possible. Any help is much appreciated and thanks in advance :)

it has been a little while since I have done any real E series terminal work, but one of our systems has a set number of recipes available 1-9 I think. you set the values on one page for all the different amounts and then you just select the recipe number you wish to use and load it to use those values in the process. hope that makes sense?

We usually do it like this...

Thanks sparky managed to have it sorted within the hour

Hi sachincool786, Are you referring to me? (My name is Nightfly) The Sparky on each post corresponds to the amount of posts you have done on the forum. It’s not your name. You are a “Newbie” because you have only posted a few times. I and dunc (in the thread) are “Sparky” because we have posted a few more.

My bad Nightfly!!! Thanks for the clarification. Can u send me the above backup please?

Hi sachincool876 Check your email Best Regards