3 posts in this topic

Hi there! I`m a PLC programmer from Romania and i work in automotive industry. I know to program in Step 7 and in Codesys. I`ve been working with S7-300 from Siemens and Wago 750-881. I am also designing the electrical drawing for my project in a software called WSCAD. I am trying to leave abroad because i have a low salary here and i am wasting my knowledge. Can anyone give me an advice or help me with finding a normal paying job in plc programming? Thank you very much in advance and have a really nice day!

hey dan,I am fresh grad and I have same issues with you :S However i dont have the luck to work in plc programming hence i am lacking some experience :S if you or anyone in here watching this , i am open to some guidance using step 7. I actually need someone to give me projects to solve them in s7 and also give me some tips or some training on the program.I have good exp in plc programming but not with s7 :) Thank you for your time !

hi dan Try to send your CV to Danieli company, it has a branch in your country. They need people like you http://www.danieli.com/en/_1.htm