nguyenthucuc

Reverse content in GOT1000

8 posts in this topic

Dear all, I have GT1565-VNTB, But suddenly, it's reverse content and position of touch is don't change. It's difficult to control its. Now, I'm want to change it to normal. Who know about this case? Can you help me to do it?

Hi Nguyen, It is probably a difficult question, because no one answers? Did you try to re-load the software from your PC to the HMI to correct this inverse screens? If that isn't working you know it is a setting in the HMI panel itself. In that case, check the set-up of your HMI. To enter the main menu: press simultanously the upper left and right corner of the screen. Now the main menu should appear. You can try either: 'Debug&self check' or 'GOT set-up' options. I hope this will help you any futher in solving the problem. Best regards, Theo V.

I have no idea what reverse content means. So I can't really help.

Thanks you for your rely However, I already try as your comment, but it's not ok. I would like add more information as below. 1. I already reboot OS of Touch panel and install again 2. Image display as below. 3. Alarm: 481 Communication unit not mounted to the slot of active channel ==> I think this alarm because I've not yet connect with PLC If you have other comment, please share it for me. Edited by nguyenthucuc

Hi Nguyen, After the picture I know what you mean by reversed. Actually it is not reversed but upside-down. I know the screen can rotate 90 degrees to use it as a portrait screen so hopefully this is a minor problem. Tuesday August 26 I have a GOT panel training for the new GT2000 series at the Dutch Mitsubishi distributor. I will ask if they have an idea what to do to solve this problem. The alarm message is indeed because there is no PLC connected or the communication to the PLC is not proper set. Best regards, Theo V. Edited by Theo V

Hi Nguyen, Today I asked the trainer at Koning + Hartman, Mitsubishi distributor in Holland, about your problem. He had never seen a GOT-screen upside down before. He only knows the portrait and landscape setting in the GT designer 3 software. I'm sorry to disappoint you but we have no instant solution for this problem. I hope anyone else on this forum has a suggestion? Best regards, TheoV.

Thanks so much Sparky I will try study more in documentation If I find the method, I will share for you and who person have experience about this, pls help me to solve this problem.