Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaseplc

HELP S7-1200 tia portal

5 posts in this topic

Hi I m new and I need some help in programmin an actuator with S7-1200 on TIA PORTAL Here is the topic: program an actuator which move between two position located by thwo limit switch END_FWD_SW and END_BCK_SW To do that I have : Hardware: S7-1200 CPU 1212C AC/DC/RLY 6ES7 212-1BD30-0XB0 1 REVERSING CONTACTOR WITH LED 1 STARTER 1 POWER SUPPLY the list of inputs I have : 1 FWD_BUTTON to send the actuator forward until it reach the limit switch END_FWD_SW 1 BCK_BUTTON to send the actuator backward until it reach the limit switch END_BCK_SW 1 ESTOP_BUTTON to stop the actuator at any time 1 AUTO_BUTTON to set the system in auto mode so that the actuator could move itself from one position to another and so on go and come automatically 1 MANUAL_BUTTON to set the system in manual mode 1 INPUT_FWD_SWITCH this is the limit switch for the END FORWARD POSITION 1 INPUT_BCK_SWITCH this is the limit switch for the END BACKWARD POSITION The list of outputs I have 1 OUT_FWD to send the actuator forward 1 OUT_FWD to send the actuator Backward I do not know if I have to put the coil of the reversing contactor as OUTPUT too ??? because the reversing contactor has two coils : one that i used to go Forward and the other that I use to go backward the reversing contactor has an mechanical interlock of course. The actuator connection has two switch to send it Extended or Retracted. Of course the actuator is connected to a motor as you can see in the file attached showing it with his drawing connection. I also have to count the number of thime the actuator is used for the history. Any help please ???? Thanks you ! i HAVE ALSO ATTACGED THE PROGRAM I HAVE WRITE, I WANTED TO USED DB AND DB INSTANCE TO DO THAT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN MY PROGRAM ???? Edited by jaseplc

And to do the count, I have to count like this, everytime the actuator hit the WND_FWD_SW and then hit the END_BCK_SW this is one count, and so on and increment it countinuously Please any help ! the program is not functional at all !

You should do it like this: -Auto mode (and manual mode too) moving, finishes only when limit position are reached, even if mode selectro is turned to other position during actuator movement. example: if in manual mode, is started forward, then actuator continues to move even if mode selector is sitched to "none" od "automatic" mode. ONLY when actuator reach limit position, manual mode is terminated. -you should also use differentiated type od manula FW and manual REV commands. -you sholud define default initial move (forward od reverse) for an automatic mode.

So, /Common If FWD_Auto OR FWD_Man THEN Mov_FWD If REV_Auto OR REV_Man THEN Mov_REV /Man FWD if SEL_Man AND NOT Mov_REV AND DiffCommFWD THEN SET FWD_Man If PosFWD OR ESTOP THEN RESET FWD_Man /Man REV if SEL_Man AND NOT Mov_FWD AND DiffCommREV THEN SET REV_Man If PosREV OR ESTOP THEN RESET REV_Man /Auto if SEL_Auto AND NOT Mov_FWD AND NOT MOV_Rev AND PosREV THEN SET FWD_Auto if FWD_Auto AD PosFWD THEN SET REV_Auto RESET FWD_Auto if REV_Auto AND PosREV THEN RESET REV_Auto If ESTOP THEN RESET FWD_Auto RESET REV_Auto

Thanks you Homer_BL for your response. I'm actually trying to write your proposition and test it. I have a question: What is DiffCommREV and DiffCommFWD instruction, I'm not sure to have already used them before. By the way, Ihave deceide to write the program code into a Mitsubishi PLC processor specially the FX3U PLC CPU. Another question: I have to count the number of time the system will be used in automatic mode when SEL_Auto will be activated. to count that, I have to consider that one cycle = when the actuator goes from the PosREV until reach PosFWD and then comeback to PosREV. and I have to increment this count everytime the cycle is done and count the total. I m open to any proposition to do that since i am not a special at all on FX3U CPU thanks you !