Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ravi.joshi53

Error 17744(0x4550) while trying to use MC_ExtSetPointGenEnable in TwinjCAT v2

4 posts in this topic

Hi I am trying to use MC_ExtSetPointGenEnable function in TwinCAT v2 PLC Control . Everytime I run the code, it shows 17744(0x4550) error. Please see below the screenshot of TwinCAT System Manager- - Thanks Ravi

4550 17744 monitoring "Following error monitoring (position)" With active following error monitoring (position) a following error exceedance has occurred, whose magnitude is greater than the following error window, and whose duration is longer than the parameterised following error filter time.

BITS N BYTES, thank you for this information. I have seen this info in the Beckhoff Infosystem before posting this question. Unfortunately, I could not understand it. Can you explain it? If required I can post the PLC code here. - Thanks Ravi

In your parameter tab, there is a setting for Monitoring, this gives the window of error (Target position of the axis and actual position of axis). You should be able to adjust this to avoid this error, and it is something you would change based on the acceleration which the axis undergoes. At high acceleration, it is natural for the axis to go past the following error window. If my memory serves me right, you should be able to change your Motion Monitoring under Monitoring to allow a slightly loose control. hope it helps