Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asteroidehk

What software do I need?

9 posts in this topic

Hello Friends I have a folder backup that I suppose is a 984 Modicon PLC. It has files with extension: .CML .DCF .DDF .DPF .LDF .LPF .MDF .NDF .TDF What software do I need to open this project? Thanks in advance

for PL7 Pro: STX for Modsoft: CFG for Concept: PRJ for Proworx: PWX no idea :( Which modicon plc do you have?

These are ProWORX NxT file extensions. NxT is long obsolete and will only run on Windows XP or earlier. ProWORX/32 can import these files, but that just went obsolete too. I'm all but out of the 984 business these days and have no idea on the current software. Mike

good day where can i find [on the net ] the softwear [modsoft] i need to connect to an old modicon plc can any one help ? banaim@012.net.il the plc is qvantum or something if i remember good the cabel description i found on the net thank you

banai, Create your own post since this topic is nothing to do with your question. Also, I am 99% certain Modsoft can't program Quantum CPUs. You need ProWORX or Concept.

I'm looking for the software that will allow me connect to a momentum TSX 170ADM35011 PLC. I have a connection error with ethernet and it looks like my plc is configured incorrectly Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks Edited by dhracer3

170ADM35011 is only IO's, so you don't need any software for this.

I'm having a communication error in the unit. Is there a way to configure this? I need to modify the IP address and the subnet mask. Its the momentum TSX PLC unit with Ethernet. Thanks. Edited by dhracer3

dhracer3, please create your own topics in the future. Your question has nothing to do with the original post.