Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gendy

All CPU led falshing

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have S7 300 CPU all its leds falshing in same frequency this happen while it running and can't access to it online if we make power reset and selctor on stop it start normal and when try to go online all leds flash if we make power reset and the selctor in run position it start and after a few second start flashing can any one advice me what i do ? what is the possible causes of that

Did you insert a memory card in the cpu ? If you did, was it a new one ? It must be a Siemens Card

this happen while no memory card in CPU by the way what will happen if i insert non Siemens memory card in CPU?

You must have a memory card inserted in the cpu. The Siemens memory card format is different from an ordinary memory card. Do not use anything else than a Siemens card, you might destroy things then.

Hi all, I am having Two CPUs - Siemens S7 416-3DP (6ES7 416-3XL04-0AB0 V 4.1.0) installed in redundancy mode (software redundancy through MPI Link). Just two months back, CPU-A was master and CPU-B was in STOP mode (with EXTF & BUS2F). CPU-A also went in STOP mode and after power recycling in both the CPUs one after other, ALL LEDs in CPU-A started flashing. Initially this problem existed only in CPU-A but in May'15, the fault also came in CPU-B and ALL LEDs in the CPU module started flashing. In the diagnostic buffer, fault message is "Accumulation of detected and correct memory errors". I have replaced CPU-B with 6ES7 416-3XR05-0AB0 V 5.3.1 and the fault ("Accumulation of detected and correct memory errors") has stopped coming in CPU-B. But, in CPU-A, the fault is still appearing in the diagnostic buffer at different frequencies at different times (although CPU-A is not going to STOP mode). Will updating my firmware in CPU-A help or complete replacement is required? The CPUs have been installed somewhere in 2007-08.