Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luis2alonso

micrologix 1000

5 posts in this topic

I need to reset a micrologix 1000, it to be permanent in run, but I get communication about rslink, but a don't can stop the plc, what can I doing?

You're seeing it in RSLinks and you can't connect? Edited by nysparky

no, I have communicated the plc with rslink, I want to download a new program , but I don't see option to stop the plc.

When you download it , you will be asked if you want to put the plc in program mode and you OK it to do so before the download. Then after the download you will be asked to put the unit back into run mode and you click ok.
1 person likes this

I had the same issue with a ML1000 solid red fault light. Everytime I cleared the fault, try to put it back in run mode, it would fault out again.. I read and did what Swimmy67 said to do. It worked I was able to put it back into run mode..Only problem is that the sensor that caused the fault is still not working, I've replaced with a new one an still not working. So, I went ahead an put the input on another input bit. nothing...the program will not read the input at all. So, then I replaced the PLC and downloaded the program over into it. Nothing, everything works except the sensor input NO signal to input,, I have 24v from plc to sensor. Need some help guys... I did look at the attached file that TEJ sent out looks like this ML1000 1761-L32BWA is on the list... need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!