Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Sid

Mini Sp20

10 posts in this topic

I am trying to build a cable to interface the Mini-SP20 PLC to a PC so that I can use the MiniLSS software found elsewhere on this site. Any other info such as baudrate, parity, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks, Sid

The cable includes active electronics to interface from TTL to RS232C. I doubt that you will be able to duplicate this section. The part number is SP10-CIF01 and it can be ordered from Omron or Omron distributers.

Thanks Jay for that information. I'll see if I can get the cable from a distributor. Thanks again, Sid

Hello, I was in the same troubble, now I fixed it, can you tell me if you hand some logic knowledge. I can send you I diagram for the interfase that you need. The part number send by jay is useless for your plc!!!

contact me at ARNUS@datafull.com

You know what arnaldo is full of.

Hi there, I too have to reprogram a SP20 and I am in need of the same cable... Can you send me the diagram and other usefull info please?? You can reach me at mailto:leo.kroonenburg@kinc.nl

I need the interface diagram so I can program an sp16, any help would b e appreciated, greatly!

I need the interface diagram so I can program an SP16, any help would be appreciated. Here is my email. weber225@yahoo.com

This is a very old thread and the good news is that there is an answer right on this forum. The cable diagram and the software are available for download in the Omron download section. SP/SK10/16/20 Programming Cable