Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antagor

NT631C language translation

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have a new problem. I have to translate NT631C application from Dutch to English(or Serbian). I uploaded *.mmi language file with translation utility and start translation but now I want to "merge" new mmi file with onw file(application) to see how new language looks like before downloading it to the touch terminal. Is this possible or I have to download new mmi to touch and then upload whole application again? P.S. Touch is on site 100km from my office.

Hi I must admit I have never used the translation utility with NT touchscreens. Have you read the manual? I had a quick look and as I understand, in the end you generate a language specific *.mmi file where the selected language is already processed in all strings etc? Can't you just open this *.mmi file in NTST? Appendix D - Translation Support Utility.pdf

Uh, I understand I have to do it as it says at the beginning of pdf you send, manually. Actually it worked but I don't understand. If open *.mmi file with NTST how it opens screens if they are in onw file??? Never mind, important that it works. Now I need you only to translate me few sentences from dutch to english Navriezer Voorvriezer

After-freezer Pre-freezer

Thanks