Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cetronic

Tenor Info

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone direct me to Info on a Tenor 100-6-9002 ?? Any help would be appreciated, This unit is on a second hand Ferry Machine and which comes complete with an Upgrade package, PC, Screen and Fanuc 90-30 PLC. Client is trying to make a decision on upgrade. Edited by Cetronic

Can't say I've ever seen or heard of that one. Google isn't much help either.

Thanks Crossbow, Ferry Industries are situated in Stow, Ohio and are big in this area and the upgrade is from Tenor to GE Fanuc 90-30 and that is my recomendation to the client and will require the Ferry Technicion, all the upgrade equipment is already there, just the knowhow of what is required.

If I were you I'd be asking Ferry why they're "upgrading" to a 90-30 and not to an RX3I.

Hi Steve this complete package was purchased by the business some more than a year ago and icludes all cable harnesses, PLC, PC and Software (PLC Code and HMI Interface). I would believe that any upgrade now would be to the RX3I as the 90-30 moves to Mature state. We have had discussions withe local agent. Not sure if ferry have upgraded there Code to the RX3I on these old machines.