Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suke

C40K

5 posts in this topic

Hi Can anyone help with changing timer values in a C40K using syswin and a host link3G2C7-LK201_EV1. I have tried clicking Editors, Data display editor and then T/C VAL. This then loads all the values into the display window. Double click the required Timer and a new window opens up with the value. Changing that value and then clicking ok and then writing the value to the C40K. This does not appear to change the value because if I then read the values back I still have the original value and not the one I changed it to. Hope this makes sense. I assume that it should be possible to change the values using this method. I can change the values using the hand held console

Make sure the PLC is in monitor mode - if it is in run mode you cannot change values.

On a C40K, you must change the setpoint in the ladder, not the T/C display. The T/C display is for actual values only.
1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply's. I can change the value, Jay, as you say in the ladder, but then i have to download the whole program back into the plc. Is this the correct way?

I would replace it with a CP1L - it is dead and no longer supported.