Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Microbictomb

Lenze 9300 Servo PLC and Global Drive Control Easy SW

1 post in this topic

If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. Communication to the 9300 is established through RS 232. In Global Drive Control I can hit start and torque is applied to a motor I have connected but we can't get it to spin. I have been through every Lenze manual I can find with no luck (except the fact that every one of them states how "easy" it is to just hook up and start...). So if you are familiar with GDC Easy: The motor we have connected is listed in the motor selection area. All the values for short commissioning look okay in reference to the motor's ratings. I have no faults in the Monitor window nor on the 9300. If I physically spin the motor during inhibit, I can set the Motor rotor position adjustment setting to active and hit start and it will rotate back to the setpoint in short intervals. My co-worker believes we need to be able to adjust the speed settings under MCTRL but all of those options are greyed out and I also cannot find a reason why that is. There are other speed settings we can change but they do not give results. On the 9300 we have 24 VDC + on X5/28 and X6/1. Is there another connection we are missing or is it the software or a setting I have overlooked? Thanks Jon Edited by Microbictomb