Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cosmin Borcan

Trend Tool in CitectSCADA 7.4

3 posts in this topic

Greetings, everyone! I come back here seeking for help. Here is my (detailed) issue: > I have a simple INT variable tag, let's call it temperature (with Eng Zero and Full Scale defined). > Afterwards, I defined the trend tag temp, with the following options: - type: TRN_PERIODIC; - storage method: Scaled (2-byte samples); - sample period: 0.500. > I used the Trend Tool, and inserted the trend in my graphic page and (in the Trend Properties) I assigned one of the pens with the trend tag temp. After doing all of these, and after compiling and running the project, nothing is shown in the trend graph. I must mention that I can modify the value of temperature analogically in the graphic page using some buttons. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit. Can anyone please help me with this issue? I really must know if my way of doing things is not in order. Looking forward to anyone's reply.

Could be something simple as running the computer setup... Have not used Citect after V5.5 but remember if you didn't check Trend Server at computer setup your trends wouldn't run.

Also have a look at the scaling of the tag - if the tag is scaled incorrectly with respect to the scaling of the trend you will see nothing.